Utah County Family Photography, The Clark Family

Sometimes people dread getting family pictures taken.  Sometimes, especially the men in the family, have to be dragged with their heels in the ground.

One of my favorite things about this session was the message I received following it: 

"Thanks for taking our pictures today! It was one of the most painless sessions I've ever been in."


I love when I get feedback like this.  I often find the people who are not so excited about posing for a camera end up relaxing and maybe even having some fun by the end of the session.  

This large family group was great!  We took the pictures at a park, so when families were waiting for their turn with me, they could play on the grass and run around.  The adults, kids, and even the dog were all really good sports.